Saturday, February 21, 2009

YES, we are still alive!!!

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. I have so busy trying to get my schooling finished, that I haven't had time to blog! Well, I am now FINISHED!!! I just submitted my final today! I really hope that I did really good. I just don't want to pass, I want to pass with High Honors! I guess we will see in 2 weeks. (That's how long I have to wait to get my results.) -bummer...

Well our little family is still doing the same old things, work and kids! Nothing much has changed, except for that fact that today was the last day for girls basketball.... how sad! I really enjoyed watching my little sis, whit, play.... I can't wait till the end of this year to start all over again! The girls team ended up taking 6th place at state. Not too bad, considering there are 32 teams, but we all know that they should have been at the top! o well....

Happy belated valentines day to everyone! Hope you enjoyed your lovely day! I sure did, Nolan gave me a Victoria Secret bra, flowers, and he made dinner for us! I gave him some colone. The little ones got a new dvd "Wall-E". They absolutely love it!

Well thought I would just pop in and say hi, and let you all know that we are still alive. hehehe!!!!


love the little lyman bunch!

1 comment:

ALBRECHT said...

Good joc Chels on finishing your class/typing I guess.. I'm sure you passed with flying colors!!