Well everyone, I PASSED MY FINAL EXAM! I am so relieved that it is over with. Now I get to the the fun part, job hunting! Well, that' s okay, because if/when I get a job and have some more income coming in, we would like to purchase a little humble house! We soooo have outgrown the little house that we are in. So anyway, that's our exciting news for now!
For those of you that don't know what I was taking, I was doing medical transcription. I still plan to work at the pharmacy part-time and do transcription from home part-time. (So yes, basically I will be working full-time, but only away from the little ones part-time!) Plus, that saves a lot on daycare! Income without having to pay for childcare is always a bonus!!!!! (When daddy has them, or when daddy is working and mom has them.)
So that's it for now. I will try to get something for tomorrow (Monday). We get to watch Randi's kids: Brogan, Kydan, and Daitin!!!! Chasin and Braegan are really excited to play with their cousins. I don't have to go back to work until Wednesday, but then I have to work full days Wed, Thurs, Fri, and Sat....bummer...oh well......$$$$$$!
Love you all,
The little lyman bunch!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
Great job...love that feeling!
Kudos and High Five's Chelsie..you are such a hard working gal, I hope everything will continue to go your way!
Good job chels.. we knew you could do it!! CONGRATS!!
Congratulations Sis...I also like your Resume...you did a wonderful job...you look so darn smart on paper...be we know that you really are smart:)
Way to go and good luck with the job hunting...I know that you'll find one soon...and then key rapping time huh!
Love you...love mom
Chelsie! I saw your blog from Chelsea (Lymans)...Congrats on graduating!! I am so happy for you! Your little guys are too cute and getting sooo big!
Post a Comment