Sunday, March 22, 2009

Chasin is now 4!!!

I just can't believe it, Chasin is now 4 years old! Time sure has flown by really fast. It seems just like yesterday when he was born. Well we had a little family get-together for him. The day was filled with family and fun! Larissa helped us to make a train cake, and Chasin absolutely loved it! Aunt Whitney gave him some fish and a fish tank...The kids love them, I'm not sure about mom! No, they are fun, but we already killed 2 of them. I'm not sure what happened to them. Oh, well.







Isn't he the happiest little boy? We sure think so, except when he throws a fit!

So as for the rest of our family, I am still plugging away at MT job finding and working at the pharmacy. Nolan is keeping busy with the auction, and the boys, as always, are keeping us more than busy. Today they are wrestling and pesting each other! I don't know how our mother's ever made it through us! BIG SORRY for all the times we were turds. :)
Well it is time to go feed the cows, and the kids are begging to go, so I guess I will get off here!
love you all so much,
the little lyman bunch!

3 comments:

Whitters said...

i think that mom took those pic's and you got them off of my facebook...lol!

Anonymous said...

Chasin is one very handsome 4 year old..as for the fish..good thing their cheap! Looks like you had a fun party! I've got more cookie idea's, come see! Bless your heart, I know how busy you are, been there done that! Good luck with it all.

Barnmom said...

Thanks for the fun day sis...not too often that we get to just sit back and enjoy a good ol' visiting with everyone...good thing that weddings and birthdays and some times...sad but true funerals bring us together...I love you!