Well I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas...we sure did... Our little family enjoyed a more simple Christmas this year...which helped us to think of the TRUE meaning of Christmas... I'm glad that we could spend the holiday with our families...
Coming home though was a real treat. Not such good weather, but we made it through the storm safely with no accidents!
Braegan is now graduated to a twin bed! yeah...sometimes, it's just harder to keep him in. But that's okay because when he was still in his crib, he just climbed out and fell out onto the floor.. what a little daredevil...yikes!
Chasin is enjoying his Christmas presents and he keeps asking when pre-school starts again. He just cannot wait to go back. He acts a little like his mom in the department..always wanting to learn and teach other people. And always wanting to go see Brogan and his train (brogan has a train that goes around the christmas tree) I am trying to convince him that his train will be put away now. He doesn't like that idea.
Well I am now 67% complete with my intermediate transcription. On my way to completion...YEAH!!!! I will do some more typing as soon as I am finished here. Nolan is cruising through his studies...almost finished. He will probably beat me finished! (he is doing the forestery/wildlife conservation program)
Nolan is being Mr. mom part-time, part-time auction helper. I cannot complain though, he does all the laundry, folds it, washes the dishes, sweeps the floor, cleans the stove (inside and out) and vacuums the floor. It's just because he needs to stay busy! I said to him, "My, what got into you?" He replies,"I was bored!" It helps save on daycare too! But hopefully he will find a job soon.
Well off to typing more medical reports I go...so have a good week (it seems that's how long it takes me to update)! And enjoy the new year coming this week! Can you actually believe that it is going to be January 2009??? I sure can't!
love you all!
the little bUsY bUnCh !*!*!











3 comments:
cute pictures...you need ot post some everytime. Ummm...Nolan...you could come by my house anytime if you want to clean my oven????
Good luck finding a job...we'll keep praying for you...but just get your schooling!
Come over!!
Love You!
Sounds like you have a good xmas anyway thank god for family their wonderful I love being around them too... Keep up the great work good luck Nolan on finding a job I know times are hard right now if we can help in anyway let me know we love you, Shaun
Hey Chelsie!!!
I love the blog!! You have the cutest little family!! It was SO good to see you at the game last month! Hope you guys had a great Christmas and New Years!!
Post a Comment