Well I can say that it has been quite a while since I have last posted......Well our little family has been pretty busy lately....work, hollidays, and such...KIDS!!!
Well I am 51% complete with my intermediate transcription.....about 90% or more complete with the course!!!!!! yeah..... Hopefully finished in about a couple of months (with the hollidays things kind-of slowed down).....so back to typing as soon as they are all over!
Well last Thursday Larissa and I went to the movie Twilight (for free!! compliments of Whitney's grand certificates from 4-H!!) Thanks Whity!!!! I absolutely loved the movie!!!! If any of you haven't read the Twilight series...well you MUST :) they are SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOD!*!*! Edward, ahhhhh what can I say more!! But I guess if you haven't read the books, then at least go see the movie... It doesn't give every detail, but it is still pretty good...
Well just thought I would stop and say a quick hello... I ought to be typing right now that the kids are being good...beating each other up and wrestling more like! Oh no, now their dad has just joined in on the wrestling........ and giving horsey rides!
As I write this blog, I am listening to the lullaby written by Edward to Bella (in twilight)... absolutely love the song....Hope to find the music someday and learn how to play it...just so you can hear the song, I have listed it on this blog... it is called Bella's lullaby... PLEASE listen to how beautiful it is!
Well time to go and put the kids to sleep.... see you all on Christmas!!!***!! can't wait!
love ya tons!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment