Sunday, December 7, 2008

"What a Week"

Well, as you can tell it has been quite a week. Since I haven't blogged for a week! Well that's okay because the rest of my family hasn't either.....Whitney, Larissa, Danielle, Heather, and Mom...... You all must have been just as busy as our little bunch.

Well it has just been a week of work and bustling around. Nolan and I enjoyed going to St.George on Saturday to watch Whitney play basketball and get our Christmas shopping done! It was fun and really fun to watch Whit play in her games!!! (since when do you play basketball with you feet whit?) For those of you that don't know yet, Whitney made varsity the other day! Way to go whit!!!!! And she even got to play in the varsity game for a minute against dixie! She does really well in her freshman and JV games too!*!*!

But ya, at least now mine and Nolan's shopping is done! Yeah....but now we are broke! On Thursday Nolan and I went to Nolan's work Christmas party.. We got to eat at Frontier Village. the food was good!

Well that's about it.....Now I need my mom to take our little family pictures so that we can make some Christmas cards! (hint hint, mom)

well love ya all,
the lymans! :-)

No comments: