Sunday, April 5, 2009

Excited!!!

Well, I am super excited! For those of you that don't know already, I have a new MT job on the way! I will be working for Medware doing voice recognition medical transcription!!!! I can't wait to get started! I just e-mailed the lady my desired working schedule! (Yes, I got to pick my own schedule) SUPER EXCITING!!!!!!!

I can't believe that it is going to be Easter this weekend! The Coleman clan is going to the Hole in the Rock! I can't wait to go. I hear it is a long ride, but hey, o well. You just never know if you will ever make it there again. I guess it's good to see it at least once in your life! (Probably the little ones won't remember it though!) Thank goodness for portable DVD players!!!! How did we ever go on long trips without them? Oh ya, I remember we HAD TO LOOK OUT THE WINDOW, (or fight with your siblings, that's why mom and dad never took us anywhere!) Then we would just go to sleep. Our poor kids have been spoiled rotten!

Well Happy Easter to everyone!!! And enjoy Conference today!!!!

love,
the little lyman bunch!

No comments: