So as we made our way to our destination, we stopped to read the memorial for the scouts and their leaders in Carcuss wash. It is so sad what happened there. Then we mozied on down the bumpy little road, saw Dance Hall rock, and crossed some scary slick rock that is part of the road! Anyway, I thought it was scary! It is soooo beautiful down there! When we arrived we had a little picnic, and then enjoyed hiking around for awhile. Then on the way home, I guess my mom and dad's truck had enough of the bumpy road because it made there muffler come apart. Here are some pictures of our trip!
for the Hole in the Rock
"staircase" to go down the cliff.
Kydan, Chasin, Jager, Brogan, and Braegan. (sorry
Randi if I spelled Daitin's name wrong!)
The kids at the Easter egg hunt at Devils Garden,
with Uncle Jaron holding the baby.
Until next time,
the little lyman bunch!
















2 comments:
Nice job...you and Larissa are just on the the ball aren't you...so is Whitney...it looks like...love you
That was a pretty fun trip, but very long!! I didn't know your mom and dads muffler got crack too, didn't Jarons muffler get a hole??
Post a Comment