Well on Tuesday I had a lypoma cut off from my side! Eight stiches later, I am all better! Chasin watched the whole thing and just said "Mom are you okay?" He was very interested in it.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















6 comments:
okay...sick...but interesting...for Carla anyway...she wanted to know how Dr. Junior knew it wasn't cancer?
You'll have to email her!
Love you
okay those pics look discusting!! HAHA well hope your okay i didn't even know you had that?!
Well I'm glad you finally got it checked out!! how long ago was that when you had me check it out?! lol but yes, I agree with Carla, did he already do a test to check it? just want to be on the safe side. Nice pics though. lol you know I like that kind of stuff!! haha
He said that it is 100,000% benign. I guess that these types of tumors (lypoma) are not cancerous!!! Thank goodness!!!! You can look up lypoma to read more about them!
love ya tons everyone!
Oh my gosh, I have been spelling it wrong. It is lipoma, not lypoma! And I'm a Medical transcriptionist!!!! HAHA
Chelsie did this happen? I never know anything anymore.. but I enjoy that type of stuff to! Wish i could have watched!
Post a Comment