Well today was a relaxing Sunday, and Nolan wanted some brownies.. Well we didn't have a brownie mix, so Chasin and I made some from scratch. They turned out pretty good, and Chasin really ENJOYED the batter!
Well the kids are getty really excited for Christmas. Dad got the lights on the house, now he just needs to finish putting them around the fence. He also put the tree up. Chasin started to decorate the tree, but then helpful Braegan woke up from his nap and pulled all the decorations off that he could reach (quite a lot of them). So I'm no sure that the tree is going to get very many decorations. It just might only be decorated at the top.. hehehe... All we have left to do is put the stockings on the wall, go Christmas shopping (this weekend) and put the presents under the tree. That is if helpful Braegy doesn't unwrap them all!!!! I'm sure he will try :)
Well Whitney, good luck this week in your ball games.. and we can't wait to watch you play!*!
And yes mom, the kids love the Christmas music, especially Chasin.. He thinks he is just listening to the polar express!











1 comment:
I'm so glad to read that Chasin loves the music...it is time for the Polar Express Choooo Chooo!
I love your cute pictures of Chas, he is so cute...and your tree looks like it further along than ours.
Have fun Christmas shopping...I'm all done...yea!!!
Love you guys,
mom
Post a Comment