Nolan and Braegan at the pumpkin patch
Braegan and cousin Jager at the pumpkin patch
Chasin cheesing at the pumpkin patch
Chasin, oh so cute again.!
Well today we went to the pumpkin patch with Jager, Uncle Jaron, and Aunt Larissa. It was realy the fun, but really really COLD when the wind blew. We got to ride on straw bales on a wagon. The kids absolutely loved it. The boys had a lot of fun and Chasin got to ride on the train ride. Well Nolan is really greatful the weekend is finally here... at least 2 days away from work....Me, well I have been spoiled this week with only having to work on Wednesday. It was really nice to only have to work one day this week. That means I got a lot of typing done.!!! yeah.. I can't wait to finally be finished with school. I have now typed 200 reports with only 87 more to do in the beginning transcription. But I still have about 300 reports to type before I am finally finished with the typing and then I can take my final !!!!! yeah!!!!! Nolan is still just reading away at his schooling for Wildlife/Forestry conservation. He quite enjoys it. I still don't get his terms when he starts talking about his scientific fish and animal terms. But that's okay try to say this word in my schooling: uvulopalatopharyngoplasty ( can you actually believe that is one word...) and esophagogastroduodenoscopy. These are some terms that I actually have to hear doctors try to say....hahaha. The words and medications aren't so bad, it is the docotors trying to pronounce them..
We are still on the hunt for Chasin a Halloween costume. We are going with my brother Jaron to Tooele tomorrow, so I am making the boys stop at Target so that I can get the little boys some more pants, and maybe find Chasin a Halloween costume.. hopefully..... :) On Thursday Chasin went to pre-school and Smokey the Bear came to visit them. He liked that a lot. Every day Chasin asks if he gets to go to pre-school. When I tell him nope not today, he has a fit. I guess he really loves pre-school. He also had his school picture taken... it is so darn cute!!!!
Hey Grandma Jules... you have got to check out our music now.... it is soooo fantastic, especially our baseball song.!!!! (centerfield).. Oh boy, Nolan and I are have a great time picking music.. I didn't realize we actually had some music in common. !!!!! cuz if any of you actually know Nolan, he likes that REALLY OLD stuff.. if you know what I mean...
Hey mom, you will love our spirit in the sky!*!











1 comment:
Aren’t my nephews just so darn cute?! :)
Post a Comment