I'm sorry I've been too busy to update my post. But here is chasin in his Halloween costume that he wore to his pre-school Halloween party..!!!
I'll have to take pictures
of Braegan tomorrow and post them in his little
I'll have to take pictures
pumpkin!
Chasin just loved being a pirate....
Chasin just loved being a pirate....
after last nights fight into the costume. ( boy that was fun... not)
Well on Wednesday, Braegan had the flu. That wasn't really fun to
Well on Wednesday, Braegan had the flu. That wasn't really fun to
clean vomit all day long. So all I got done was clean laundry and
fold it. I did make a yummy carmel apple dip... it was very delicious.
Even Chasin and Larissa thought so. (we took some up to Aunt
Larissa to try).

Well I will be glad when this week is over. Nolan's calves will have been sold (time to make payments) and then he will be home a little more. But I'm sure he is quite enjoying himself!!!
Well goodluck to Whitney at state Volleyball...at UVU this weekend and happy 15th birthday. Did you see the blog mom made for you whit???? very cute!
Well I gotta run.... more medical reports are waiting for me.!!! And the kids and I are going to make Aunt Larissa's yummmmmy Pummpkin cake!!!!! It is sooooo good! And yes, Braegan is feeling much better today!
Well I will be glad when this week is over. Nolan's calves will have been sold (time to make payments) and then he will be home a little more. But I'm sure he is quite enjoying himself!!!
Well goodluck to Whitney at state Volleyball...at UVU this weekend and happy 15th birthday. Did you see the blog mom made for you whit???? very cute!
Well I gotta run.... more medical reports are waiting for me.!!! And the kids and I are going to make Aunt Larissa's yummmmmy Pummpkin cake!!!!! It is sooooo good! And yes, Braegan is feeling much better today!











1 comment:
I'n a Pirate...gerrrr!
So dang cute! We can't wait to see Braegan dressed up as a Pumpkin!
They are the cutest Lyman's on the block!
Well...we'll let you know how the VB games go tomorrow!
We love you..
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment