Here are the little busy bodies today!!! Dont' they look like they have a lot of energy???? OH YEAH!
These are the boy's this afternoon after lunch and after going to see Dattin.! Still kicking.... you think they would be passed out! I'm just not lucky enough!!!! I how I love that they wear me out enough that I have no trouble getting to sleep at night.... just ask Nolan... I'm snorring (yes, I snore LOUDLY) as soon as my head hits the pillow!
So here we are just going about our busy little lives. The kids and I are not even dressed yet....yikes......but I have been typing all morning and the kids are just finishing their breakfast. So I will jump in the shower here after I am done with this thing. I have not been able to update for a couple of days, because by the time I get home from work, I just didn't feel like getting on the computer....that's bad because I have a lot of reports to get typed. But you know...you mothers...how it is in the evening with all the bustle from kids,to dinner, to the bath, to pajamas, and then off to bed... It all sounds so easy, ya right...!!!! I swear it takes us about an hour just to get the kids in and out of the tub and into their pajamas..... they are STINKERS!!! :) but we love them to death.
Well on Monday, we got Chasin off to pre-school (he had it on Monday this week rather that Tuesday and Thursday), and then Braegan and I got home and while I was getting ready for work Braegan decides to throw a pen in the toilet and then screams because he wants to get it back out... well I fished the darn thing back out and threw it away and he had a fit.. That little boy just likes to put anything he can get his hands on into anything it will fit into. Little Busy Fingers also likes to pull out the DVD's out of their cases, so Nolan put all of them on top of the TV for the time being.
As for little Boy Barney, yup that's right the nameless child, poor thing, he is here... just a little too early.. but they are doing great and he is such a cutey...I think he looks like Kydan in the forehead and Brogan through the rest of his face.. He is a pretty baby... and I'm really not kidding. Maybe the kids and I will go to the hospital before they leave, or just to their house, and gets some pictures of him so everyone can see. I have one on my phone, but I have no idea how to get it from my phone to the computer. I may be a little smart, but not that smart.. Some of these electronic things I just don't get. o well. So anybody up for some more medical terminology challenges???? just let me know and i will give them to you... good educational experience, you can start figuring out what they mean!!!!
Well I guess we will have to see if Nolan actually gets Saturday off.. the OPENING DAY of the deer hunt, his boss is being really a stickler. Nolan and a couple of other guys have all asked for it off, for the deer hunt, and he has no idea if he is going to be off. We just barely found out that he might have to work....bummer...
So anyway, Braegan wants me to help him put his puzzles together, and of course Chasin and Braegan are pestering each other AGAIN...... So it is off to the shower I go.!!!!
may the love and energy be with you today!!!! ( I certainly need a lot of ENERGY.!!)
Well on Monday, we got Chasin off to pre-school (he had it on Monday this week rather that Tuesday and Thursday), and then Braegan and I got home and while I was getting ready for work Braegan decides to throw a pen in the toilet and then screams because he wants to get it back out... well I fished the darn thing back out and threw it away and he had a fit.. That little boy just likes to put anything he can get his hands on into anything it will fit into. Little Busy Fingers also likes to pull out the DVD's out of their cases, so Nolan put all of them on top of the TV for the time being.
As for little Boy Barney, yup that's right the nameless child, poor thing, he is here... just a little too early.. but they are doing great and he is such a cutey...I think he looks like Kydan in the forehead and Brogan through the rest of his face.. He is a pretty baby... and I'm really not kidding. Maybe the kids and I will go to the hospital before they leave, or just to their house, and gets some pictures of him so everyone can see. I have one on my phone, but I have no idea how to get it from my phone to the computer. I may be a little smart, but not that smart.. Some of these electronic things I just don't get. o well. So anybody up for some more medical terminology challenges???? just let me know and i will give them to you... good educational experience, you can start figuring out what they mean!!!!
Well I guess we will have to see if Nolan actually gets Saturday off.. the OPENING DAY of the deer hunt, his boss is being really a stickler. Nolan and a couple of other guys have all asked for it off, for the deer hunt, and he has no idea if he is going to be off. We just barely found out that he might have to work....bummer...
So anyway, Braegan wants me to help him put his puzzles together, and of course Chasin and Braegan are pestering each other AGAIN...... So it is off to the shower I go.!!!!
may the love and energy be with you today!!!! ( I certainly need a lot of ENERGY.!!)











1 comment:
Thanks for posting the baby photos. He is pretty..glad he is healthy and everything is going well. Shaun
Post a Comment