Sunday, October 19, 2008

HaPpY hUnTiNg!

Well the hunt is over for us!! Nolan shot his deer opening morning of the deer hunt....that we barely made it to...
So here is the story, Nolan had gone to work on Friday, left at 5:00 a.m. and went to St. George. Well he was back around 1:00 p.m. and he and Jaron were going to leave for Wayne County to got spot them a buck. Well Nolan's boss called him and wanted him to go back to Orem, pick up a load of sod and take it back to St. George.... (we were pretty mad.. he shouldn't have answered his phone...). So I got off work at 7:00 p.m. and went with him to St. George, to help keep him awake, so that he could at least make it back to Richfield Friday night.. so he could be there for the opening of the deer hunt. Well when Nolan finally got his load unloaded in St. George, it was 11:30 p.m. and he was too tired to drive back to Richfield (thankfully his truck has a sleeper..). So we spent the night in St. George and got up at 3:00 a.m. so Nolan could make it to Wayne County for the opening of the deer hunt.
Nolan and Jaron went together and since Jaron didn't have a tag, he took his spotting scope and his video camera...
Well Nolan ended up shooting a 3 point buck..not too bad.... and when they all got back we got to watch the video of it. I call it the Nolan deer hunt Guided by Jaron...... Jaron gave narration with the video.. It is pretty good.. If I can figure out how to put it on my blog, I certainly will!
So there you have it, we now have a deer and deer meat to cut up...yuk..., but I certainly like to eat it.!!!!**!! The really bad part... I FORGOT MY CAMERA......:( but my sister-in-law, Larissa and my mom had their's. So I'll have to steal some pictures from them...Sorry...
Well, as for my life, I got a call last Tuesday from my babysitter needing someone to pick up our little ones as soon as possible.. Her husband fell off the roof of their garage they are building. The ambulance was called and he had to be taken up north for surgery to his leg. He had a lot of screws and plates placed in his leg. So my babysitter called on Thursday and said that she would be needing to take the whole next week off from tending because her husband was going to be needing a lot of help..He won't be able to put pressure on his leg for 12 weeks...bummer...
So thank heaven's for Shanda, my neighbor who also watches kids, she is going to help me out with my kids this week... If it wasn't for Shanda, I think I would be in a pickle because RandiSue went off and had her baby (she will be VERY busy with her own little ones) and Larissa is almost just as busy between Jager and her job at the hospital.... But thanks everybody for all of your guys' help.. it means a lot and I appreciate it very much!*!*!
Well I must go get some of my laundry washed. ( I know I should just be relaxing on Sunday), but the clothes are not washing themselves, and the little ones need some more clothes to wear.. and being that I have to work tomorrow, it just has to get done SOON..
Well everybody else that hasn't filled a tag, or that is just enjoying the fall weather, happy fall and happy hunting!

with love,
the lymans!

2 comments:

Barnmom said...

Cute...I love it! See you girls are sooo creative! I can't wait to read them now! Tell Nolan good luck with the interview!
I love you!

Love,
Mom

The Mason's said...

Cute page Chels! Wish I lived closer so I could help both you and Randi out! Hope all is good!