Sunday, October 12, 2008

Peaceful Sunday!

Well, ha ha at our house... not likely.... The kids are so full of energy that we just don't know what to do with them....especially Chasin!!!!
Nolan and Chasin raced around the house for a while, and now the kids are in the kitchen doing who knows what...I think they are throwing a ball of playdough at the wall trying to get it to stick...so when I am done here, they will be finished with that!!!
Nolan made himself some no-bake-cookies today,...and yes I ate them too...they were really good!!**!! Thanks honey!
Chasin can't wait for tomorrow to come... he gets to go to pre-school! He asks every day when pre-school is. I think that he would go to school everyday if someone would take him everyday!
Oh by the way Grandma Jules, Nolan picked you some Indian corn while we were out at the corn patch..they are acutally quite pretty.
Well I am trying to figure something out for dinner...I'm thinking a grilled cheese with tomato soup sounds fast and very easy! Nolan has another idea of having a grilled Tuna instead...tasty:(
Not really...but whatever!
Well with all the buzzing energy, the front room has been pulled out again and we are now going to clean it up again!
Well goodnight to all......
love the lymans :) :) :)

No comments: