Well you all haven't heard from us for a few days....sorry....We have just been busy working. Not much has happened since last Tuesday ( I think that was my last post) .....just busy life and work. Our last few days have consisted of going to work, getting the kids from daycare, going home, cooking dinner, getting the boys into the bathtub, and then off to bed. Not much time to sit and relax.
On Friday the kids and I went to Wayne County to watch the volleyball team play in region. I quite enjoyed, and the kids had fun for awhile, but then of course, they become restless and tired....Chasin actually fell asleep at the ballgame....what a relief..... Braegan got tired, but he would just never give up!
Here is little Braegan!!!!
What the heck???? Mom, can't you see I am grumpy???
Well the kids and Nolan went to Wayne County today to cut up Nolan's deer....yummm.... He decided that he had better go get it done before he gets busy these next few weeks with the calves selling and the cows going to the desert......hum.....that must mean he is going to gone a bit the next couple of weeks....Oh, well....it will soon be over. Then it will be November. I can't believe how fast this month has gone.
With November coming up that means I had better find someone to watch our little ones...My babysitter is going to be finished the end of November....because she is having a baby! happy for her, sad that I'm loosing her :( plus her husband recently fell off their roof and had to have surgery...So she is pretty overwhelmed as it is.
Well gotta run.. I probably should get some typing done before Nolan and the kids get here.. or maybe I should get some dinner cookin'. Anyhow, goodnight and happy Sunday to you all tomorrow.!!!!! Nolan wants a deer roast for lunch after church tomorrow. :)
love you all and hope to see you soon!











No comments:
Post a Comment