To those of you that want this recipe....(Grandma Jules)
You just get a box-cake and prepare it like normal (any flavor will do.. this kids love the cherry chip, confetti, or chocolate.). So just prepare it according to the box directions in your bowl.
After batter is put together, instead of pouring it into a cake pan, spoon the batter into ice-cream cones. Fill the cone up to the top ridge ( not the very top of the cone).
Place the cones in a 9x13, or two (what are they) 8x8's? Whatever the little square ones. You could even try doing it on a cookie sheet. Just be care that you don't tip them over. (That's why I did the littler dishes)
Bake for about 20-25 minutes (kind-of like the cake, but maybe not as long).
Let them cool (it doesn't take but a few minutes). Spread some icing on and enjoy!
I didn't ice all them at first, I just iced as we ate them. Unless you have a pie-saver (something tall enough to cover them without touching the tops)
They are really easy.. any questions just call, or write....
The best thing is that the kids love them (so do I),and you don't have to keep pulling the wrapper down, you just eat the cone!!!!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment