Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Well happy Thanksgiving to everybody yesterday.. I hope your day was filled with fun, love, and laughter! And your bellies filled with food....I know mine was! And poor Nolan, I think he just about popped out of his pants.!

Well yesterday was mine and Nolan's 4th anniversary!*!*! Yeah.... 4 years!!!!

Our little family enjoyed our Thanksgiving day at Grandma Ardis and Grandpa Norm's house. It was a great day! It was the Lyman family and Uncle Greg and Aunt Beth's family. The little boys had a great time, and enjoyed seeing their cousins!

Later that evening our little family left for home in Richfield, but made a stop in Teasdale to see Grandma "Shell" and Grandpa Greg! What a fun and eventful day. But I'm am happy to be home (maybe). The kids and are cleaning the house today so that we can put our Christmas tree up, while Dad puts the Christmas lights on the house. I even got ambitous enough to bleach the baseboards in the kitchen! They sure are pretty and white, now if I could figure out how to keep them that way for a LONG time!!!***!!

Well gotta run, I should get some typing done while the little ones are taking their nap!
love always!







Here is baby Daitin... about 4-5 weeks old, I think! Just thought I would share with those of you who haven't seen him in awhile!

1 comment:

Barnmom said...

I love your new background...and I love your music...so kid cute! I'll bet the boys love it too, especially when you are working on the computer and put your blog on to listen to the music...Love the pictures of the baby...I finally got to hold him again this weekend!

Love mom