Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Here and gone again.....

So Nolan was here for a little while.. This weekend (working cows, so we were with him) and then on Tuesday and Wednesday......that is until Grandma Jules called and said Grandpa Art got bucked off his horse and broke his collar bone (ouch). So he's gone AGAIN... O well, this week is almost over (and so is Nolan's vacation), although he calls it work! I call it his hobby! hahahaha...

So Chasin had a great time at pre-school on Tuesday. His pre-school class walked to the Lion's park and played in the big pile of leaves. He had so much fun, although it was really cold. Braegan and I went with them because Ms. Debbie (teacher) needed some parent helpers to help with all the kids. Braegan enjoyed watching all the kids.. And guess what, well of course I FORGOT MY CAMERA AgAiN...:(


Well Whitney has basketball tryouts on Monday!!! (yeah for her)!!!!! She better just get her running legs on! (It will all be over in a week Whit). Although you never really stop running the whole season, but it is definately not like tryouts! I miss playing sports, except for the running in basketball. (Even though it does keep you in good shape!) SO GOOD LUCK WHITNEY WITH TRYOUTS!!!! I can't wait to watch you play!


Well not any more exciting news from our little bunch right now. That all folks! Tune in later for more posts to come!-----and maybe some pictures of something, if I actually remember my camera!

1 comment:

Barnmom said...

Drats...you forgot your camera! You sound as bad as me when I had you two older kids. Then if I did remember to take it...I let the film get too old before it got developed and the pictures were green...right Chels.
I'm so glad tha Chas is enjoying preschool, he is going to do so good in elementary school when that time comes.
Well, I'm going to go eat lunch!
Love you guys,
Mom