Sunday, November 23, 2008

FaMiLy TiMe

So as I write this post, I am cooking spaghetti for dinner with garlic bread.. yumm... as Oprah calls it, I'm multi-tasking!!!!

Well Saturday was a day for family. The kids and I went with Nolan to the desert and got some cows that had crossed the river and were in the wrong place. Chasin rode Lippy all by himself the whole day! I sat Braegan in front of me and we rode Little Sister. It was quite an enjoyable day. The kids had a lot of fun, but I don't think that my bum and muscles did!!! Hahaha.. I'm feeling it today! Let's just say I haven't rode a horse for quite a LONG time.!!! hehehe..

I guess that is just payback for me taking Nolan shopping up north all day long!!!! :)

Well thanks to all of you for your love, concern, and support... We really appreciate it!!! ( you know who you are! )

love you all... maybe I'll post some pictures later!
see ya!

1 comment:

Barnmom said...

So, it's good to finally hear that you are taking my boys horse riding! Good for you! I hope to hear more of that!

Nice to hear from you! It was fun last night to hold the little guys for awhile!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
I Love You!