Well I cannot actually believe it, I DID NOT get ready today. Nope no make-up, nothing. I did get the kids ready, but that was it. You think that I would have done some deep cleaning, but nope, I just enjoyed the day, watched a couple of movies, and just enjoyed being lazy for once!
Of course, the little ones still keep me on my toes, but it was still a nice day!
So I can't believe that Thanksgiving is in less than 2 weeks! AND it is mine and Nolan's 4th anniversary!!!***!!! yeah. We have made it 4 years! Our anniversary this year is on Thanksgiving Day!
Well that's about it for us, we are just not too exciting today...sorry....
love ya all!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
hey sis... that's my kind of day! so ya you will have to call me on Monday around 6:00 and i will tell you and if i am really excited then i will probably call you! Luvs WhIt*!
Nice to hear that you enjoyed a good day...sometimes it is fun to just shower and blog dry your hair and put nothing on your face but you face cream...clean, fresh and realxed...you just got to love it darlin!
Love You
Post a Comment